Energy & Marine
JLT is a market-leading provider of insurance services to the energy and mining sector. Our global client list includes several of the world’s major energy organisations. In New Zealand our specialist brokers share in the best practices and market intelligence of our organisation overseas.
Our local and overseas practitioners can offer contract reviews, engineering inspections, environmental risk services and a superior claims service in addition to insurance cover for:
- physical loss of or damage to offshore and onshore property;
- control of well / re-drilling / seepage & pollution;
- offshore construction & decommissioning;
- onshore construction & decommissioning;
- machinery breakdown and business interruption;
- business interruption / loss of production or delay in start-up;
- contingency coverage;
- offshore and onshore liabilities (legal & contractual);
- protection and indemnity;
- charterers liability;
- war, terrorism and political risks;
- cargo & transportation; and
- contractor’s plant & equipment.
Our strong relationships with the key underwriting markets in NZ, Australia, Europe and Asia backed up by support from our offices in London and Singapore enable us to offer a truly competitive service.