Making A Claim
If you wish to make a claim, it is important you notify us as soon as any incident arises which might give rise to a potential loss. We fully understand this can be a stressful time, so please contact us on the PINZ free phone number 0800 895 376 or contact Shaun Sellwood, Cheryllyn Callander or Deb Fisher.
Important procedures which apply, regardless of the nature or circumstances of a claim, are as follows:
- JLT must be notified immediately;
- The insurer must receive prompt notification;
- Full details of the circumstance must be disclosed (date, time, location, nature, estimated cost, relevant documentation, details of parties involved);
- No admission of liability must be made to any third party; and
- All supporting detail and matters associated with the circumstance must be retained / recorded and included as part of the claim.
JLT will manage the claim on your behalf and will work closely with you to resolve the matter expediently.
Lloyd's is a member of the Insurance Council of NZ and JLT, when acting as a Lloyd’s coverholder, adhere to the Fair Insurance Code, which provides you with assurance that we have high standards of service to our customers