Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand
Making A Claim
If you wish to make a claim, it is important you notify us as soon as any incident arises which might give rise to a potential loss. We fully understand this can be a stressful time, so please contact us on the TIA free phone number 0800 895 376 or contact Shaun Sellwood, Natasha Clarke or Deb Fisher.
Important procedures which apply, regardless of the nature or circumstances of a claim, are as follows:
- JLT must be notified immediately;
- The insurer must receive prompt notification;
- Full details of the incident must be disclosed (date, time, location, nature, estimated cost, relevant documentation, details of parties involved);
- No admission of liability must be made to any third party;
- Any damaged property and/or supporting detail must be retained / recorded;
JLT will manage the claim on your behalf and will work closely with you to resolve the matter expediently.